Updated Eventually!

Here at Don't Click That Link Gaming, we believe in a relaxed friendly environment. Therefore we will be updating this blog as often as were in the mood to. However, we will keep it updated at least once a week.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Excitement!

So, the table is finally wandering towards underway. I started a small dungeon-esque military outpost. Table started out smaller then I would have liked. Axianamaus, Hope, Zen, and Myself were there to start. Lingie and Riney coming in after. I couldn't stay to run a short combat to get the twins acclimated to it. So the responsibility fell to Axianamaus.They seemed to have fun. Savage worlds "ace" mechanic is definitely entertaining. Reading your dice at 29 when the critters toughness is 11 after rolling for damage.

We started using Maptool. It's a free to use well...map tool, a Virtual Tabletop. I was struggling with it for a bit, then it sort of clicked for what we were trying to do. I do want to try using the Savage Worlds Framework, but I've been having trouble with it. So for now we are using it just for unit position, completely rules agnostic.

So far we have:

A small commando who happens to be an anthropomorphized Red Panda. A bounty hunter with cybernetic eyes. A monk from a people who don't have eyes. They have evolved to have a form of electroreception, basically Daredevil sense. I for whatever reason have completely forgot what the twins characters are. One them kept saying a Tank, not an MMORPG guys.

So hopefully this will give me something to look forward to each week. I'm generally bored, all the time. The video games I play aren't as entertaining as they used to be, and I'm trying to spend less time on my comp. So Here's to good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment