Updated Eventually!

Here at Don't Click That Link Gaming, we believe in a relaxed friendly environment. Therefore we will be updating this blog as often as were in the mood to. However, we will keep it updated at least once a week.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This is Certainly Different.

It's been a while since I've had a place that I could talk about things without people ignoring me, or what have you. I like to talk, and I like to give my side of things. I figure if you're reading this you must be interested in reading what I have to say. Either way it's good to have a place to put down my thoughts for the world to see.

I don't have much going on right now. It's been tough trying to find a job. Right now though I'm trying to focus on the present. My friend has a new kid, and I need to convince him to raise her as a pirate. That the most important issue right now. I'll even get her an eye patch.

I plan on writing up a few angry editorials about my view of the world, and some gaming reviews. My friend Ciatic and I talk a lot. We come up with a lot of stupid idea's. We will inflict those on you too.

Forgive my grammatical inconsistencies, I'm a terrible writer and I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment