Updated Eventually!

Here at Don't Click That Link Gaming, we believe in a relaxed friendly environment. Therefore we will be updating this blog as often as were in the mood to. However, we will keep it updated at least once a week.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Start of Something New.

When I wake up I stare at my computer monitor hands on my keyboard. My wife and kids are asleep, and there's no one but me. Some of my best conversations happen at this time. Anywhere between 1:00 AM and 7:00 AM.

I tend to read news stories, gaming reviews, table-top rpg books. Basically anything I can get my hands on. Unfortunately I'm a lonely island. I don't have many friends that are into the same things I am. I have a lot of unsaid conversations wrestling in my head. They need a place to go.

As of now I'm sitting in a hospital room, my exhausted wife and new born daughter resting quietly behind me. Even at 9:30 at night it feels like 5:00 am. I feel the urge to communicate. So my friend Axianamos and I decided to start a blog. A way to express ourselves that our normal company precludes us from.

We hope to write about things relevant to Gaming and the occasional digression. Editorials and reviews is our main focus. I hope that my meager grammar and editing skills don't scare any folks away. I also hope that you enjoy it.

Welcome to Don't Click That Link Gaming.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new kid Ciatic. Now hurry up and write some damn reviews already! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete